We work in two well-organized and high-performing CNC teams.
As a customer, you will benefit from:
- our diverse range of CNC machines
- our efficient planning tools
- our quality mindset
- technical sparring
- our experienced machine operators trained continuously
- ongoing status on delivery schedules
- delivery on time
All CNC machines undergo systematic maintenance for optimized production lead-time and reduced down-time. On our CNC machines we work in Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel, Titanium and materials with Inconel cladding.
Our largest machines handle parts up to 6 tonnes in weight.
- Max turning diameter: 1150mm
- Max turning length: 4000mm
- Max milling capacity: 2700x1100mm and 1400mm in Z-height
On our smaller machines we work in both small series to larger series of more than 1000 pieces per drawing.
- Min turning diameter: 10mm
- Min milling capacity: 10x10x10mm
Read more about the different industries, where we are a sub-supplier of CNC machining and undertake tasks from small to very large pieces, from ruff to complex machining.